Katan Katan

Oh my dear god

That was good. Story didn't suck AT ALL. Most of the time when people try to make mystical stuff it comes out like crap, but this was just epic man. Music was perfect

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

I swear

as of writing this it still hasn't reached 9000, but let me tell you that the ending better be worth the fucking wait.

A Bird and a Burger A Bird and a Burger

cool?

in your replay button should look something like this.

on(release){
gotoAndPlay();
stopAllSounds();
}

PIED3 responds:

Ah, thanks for that i was wondering how to stop the music. Cheers!

Animation Challenge Wk4-6 Animation Challenge Wk4-6

Sound Problem but ok

Overall im only impressed by some of the animation, and the tutorials were not that great. In reality the tutorials said "I want to draw a bee into a bear, use onion skinning, and then draw it" not very ?tutorialish?. There were several eye sores such as the box the animation took place in. The top right corner had part of the line sticking out which caught my attention almost immediately. The sound problem can easily be fixed though. In each button in your tutorial there needs to be a line that stops the sounds, so:

on (release) {
stopAllSounds();
gotoAndPlay(frame here);
}

so on the press of the button it stops all the sounds, and then moves to the desired frame.

Rudy responds:

thanks

Shiny! Shiny!

Awsome

It was a good story, that i enjoyed, but its because the fact that its traditional, that i really liked it. One thing that i would kinda appreciate is that if you put all of the fun facts, such as how many drawings you made, and other crazy stuff that would keep most of us away from traditoinal animation.

rtil's trad animation '06 rtil's trad animation '06

Wow

i animate, i can semi-draw good, but holly shit. i think anybody could make any of this, but it would look like complete crap. that was amazing. I watched the loops several times each in amazment(spelling), as to how much they resembled professional, money making animations. you saw how much time it took to create the smooth movement human-like movement, and perfect matching of the frames(the only movement was movement of the character, not the lines that make up the character). Makes your realize what kind of time pros put into it.

computer people computer people

wow

this made me laugh, like seriously when i was little i thought that there were little people in computers, TV's, radios, and stoplights. lol.

Little Orphan Boy Little Orphan Boy

lol

omfg that was the worst christmas story ever, but it f***in rocked. lol omg that was so awsome. make more like this.

Chanter Tales 1.2 Chanter Tales 1.2

wow thta was good

good job. lol dude when the voices where all weird when he was sleeping, i recognized that it was a reversed voice, so i recorded it and reversed it to right it. haha. i laughed

Ghosty22 responds:

So are you prepareed to join the forces of Satan now? I actually can't remember what he was saying. I think it was my Dad reading some random stuff in reverse order.

Banana Phone Banana Phone

hahaha

fuck yess omg. you have made my day dude